Siebel is here to stay. Hundreds of customers treat Siebel as their CX foundation. Oracle is committed, releasing Innovation Packs every year. We are committed, too.
We have more Siebel requests than we can handle. We are always looking for experienced Siebel specialists to join our team.
You should know SQL and have hands-on experience with Siebel. Things like simple declarative configuration, workflows, Task UI, scripting, web services and others. It is ok if you know some Siebel areas more than others. Feel free to apply and discuss the details during our technical interview.
Our customers are steadily adopting Siebel Open UI. Open UI and web development skills are an advantage.
If you can also run a team of 3-5 people, discuss business requirements with users and create a technical solution design, even better.
Will you love working at Idea Port Riga?
Well-established IT consultancy for enterprise companies 10 years experience, 100 industry-savvy engineers, €5 million annual turnover.
At Idea Port Riga we believe that happy teams are more productive. We care about our people and treat them as human beings, not human resources. Our success comes from satisfied professionals, keen on the power of helping clients succeed.
What we require
- At least 2 years of experience in .NET development
- Practical experience with Web development technologies – ASP.NET MVC / WebAPI / .NET Core
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working with mainstream Microsoft tooling for ALM (Visual Studio, VSTS)
- English at B1 level
- Latvian or Russian at C2 level
What we consider as an advantage
- Experience building enterprise projects
- Experience building API and Microservices environments
- Practical experience with ORMs, Unit Testing, Mocking, DI
- Interest and some practical knowledge in Azure Cloud solution development and deployment
- Knowledge of Architecture, generic Design and Integration Patterns
- Team Leading experience and estimation practices
- “Automate everything” mindset, DevOps culture
What we expect
- Delivery of high-quality solution, designed not to address a technical problem, but the end user's problem
- Addressing problems considering both - short-term (tactical) and long-term (strategic) project and company goals
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
What we offer
- Opportunities to reach your full potential in international projects
- Autonomy and accountability for own performance
- Motivated and friendly colleagues
- Trustworthy relationships
- Competitive compensation package
- Profit share
- Unlimited calls and internet in your mobile
- Health and life insurance
- English training classes
- Regular entertainment and team building events
- Brutto monthly income: 1500- 3500 EUR
Our promise to you
We promise to use your time wisely. We skip the HR screening session and start with a 1-hour technical interview, followed by the final discussion several days later. Sometimes we give a test task somewhere in between to make sure that our offer is relevant to your skills. The whole process usually takes 15 workdays from the moment we receive your resume.