Siebel is here to stay. Hundreds of customers treat Siebel as their CX foundation. Oracle is committed, releasing Innovation Packs every year. We are committed, too.
We have more Siebel requests than we can handle. We are always looking for experienced Siebel specialists to join our team.
You should know SQL and have hands-on experience with Siebel. Things like simple declarative configuration, workflows, Task UI, scripting, web services and others. It is ok if you know some Siebel areas more than others. Feel free to apply and discuss the details during our technical interview.
Our customers are steadily adopting Siebel Open UI. Open UI and web development skills are an advantage.
If you can also run a team of 3-5 people, discuss business requirements with users and create a technical solution design, even better.
Will you love working at Idea Port Riga?
IDEAPORT RIGA is a healthy workplace with startup vibes for IT folks on fire, who love well-designed software, creative problem solving, open communication and professional challenges.
We are focused on implementing and extending CRM platforms with UX appoach in mind: 12 years of experience, 90 industry-savvy engineers, €5 million annual turnovers. We care about our people and treat them as human beings, not just human resources. Our success comes from satisfied professionals, keen on the power of helping clients succeed.
Join us on our mission to make the world a better place for clients, peers, yourself and your family.
What we require
- Hands-on experience with various aspects of Siebel (like simple declarative configuration, workflows, Task UI, scripting, web services etc)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Good communication skills
- English at B1 level
- Latvian or Russian at C2 level
What we consider as an advantage
- Experience configuring Siebel OpenUI
- Modern web skills
- Team lead/business analyst experience
What we expect
- Delivery of high-quality solution, designed not to address a technical problem, but the end user's problem
- Addressing problems considering both - short-term (tactical) and long-term (strategic) project and company goals
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
What we offer
- Opportunities to reach your full potential in international projects
- Autonomy and accountability for own performance
- Motivated and friendly colleagues
- Trustworthy relationships
- Competitive compensation package
- Profit share
- Unlimited calls and internet in your mobile
- Health and life insurance
- English training classes
- Regular entertainment and team building events
- Brutto monthly income: 1500- 3500 EUR
Our promise to you
We promise to use your time wisely. We skip the HR screening session and start with a 1-hour technical interview, followed by the final discussion several days later. Sometimes we give a test task somewhere in between to make sure that our offer is relevant to your skills. The whole process usually takes 15 workdays from the moment we receive your resume.