We’re on the hunt for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences! We’re looking for a hero, with previous hands-on experience in Web Development. You will be taking ideas from pen and paper (UX) to executing pixel perfection (UI) iteratively and collaboratively (Figma).
As our new Web Designer, you'll need to
- Take ownership of design projects.
- Meet clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Design page layouts and templates that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
- Develop and maintain consistent designs.
- Collaborate with UX, marketing, engineering, and other teams.
- Utilize data and analytics in making design decisions.
- Work with front-end web developers to deploy designs.
- Select and prepare imagery.
- Create and maintain a database of design assets.
Will you love working at Idea Port Riga?
IDEA PORT RIGA is a family-like workplace with startup vibes for IT folks on fire, who love well-designed software, creative problem solving, open communication and a flat hierarchy. We are focused on ux-driven web and mobile application development: 12 years of experience, 95 industry-savvy engineers, €5 million annual turnovers.
What we require
- Proven understanding of graphic design fundamentals
- Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch
- Strong command of color theory, image composition, and typography
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to deliver production-ready digital assets in a wide variety of formats
- Strong Analytical skills
- Digital retouching and image editing with digital photo editing
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comfort working in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- English at B1 level
- Latvian or Russian at C2 level
What we consider as an advantage
- Social media marketing and SEO experience
- Portfolio of strong creative work
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
What we expect
- Imagination. Creativity. Patience.
- One to three years of professional design experience
- Awareness of UI/UX principles
What we offer
- International projects
- Autonomy and accountability for own performance
- Motivated and friendly colleagues
- Trustworthy relationships
- Competitive compensation package
- Profit share
- Unlimited calls and internet in your mobile
- Health insurance
- English training classes
- Professional growth and development, participation in conferences and workshops
- Regular entertainment and team building events
- Brutto monthly income: 1500- 3500 EUR
Our promise to you
We promise to use your time wisely. We skip a traditional HR screening session and start with a 1-hour interview, followed by the final discussion several days later if you're a good match with Idea Port Riga. Sometimes we give a test task somewhere in between to make sure that our offer is relevant to your skills. The whole process usually takes 15 workdays from the moment we receive your resume.