Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are seeking for HR ambassador, who will be the first point of contact for our future employees. Your mission is to deliver the best candidate and hiring manager experience. Your focus will be on the recruitment process in a high-paced environment, creating internal strategies for continuous talent acquisition and retention.
Who we are?
We are a positive human-centred IT company with 15 years of experience in the market. At Ideaport Riga together we create a healthy workplace for passionate IT folks, where we treat each other fairly and get inspired by the customers' success. We love well-designed software, creative problem solving, open communication, and professional challenges. We care about our people and treat them as human beings, not just human resources.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using social and digital media
- Driving the creation of high-value content that sets us apart from the competition, such as videos, blog posts, etc.
- Looking after talent pools and hopefully, you also enjoy communicating with candidates.
- Collaborating with People Growth & Experience team & hiring managers on a regular basis.
- Pursuing local and digital employer branding activities, including job fairs, and summer school events together with HR co-workers
Signs of success
- You are sourcing best-fit candidates fast and in the right channels
- You manage hiring manager's expectations and guide them in their staffing process
- You ensure a positive and balanced candidate experience
- You have motivation and passion for recruiting
- You stay up to date with the latest social media trends and best practices
Skills we can't do without
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist, you have a degree in HR or equivalent education and have at least a few years of experience in recruiting. You are able to work independently and in a team, have good communication skills, and have a positive attitude. Our team is international so to succeed it is also important to have excellent writing and verbal skills in English and Latvian.
Skills we would like
It would be great if you have proficiency in Russian or other languages. Former experience of working in an IT company and team is a plus. Experience with IT sourcing and recruitment can be also useful in this position.
What we offer
- Professional development opportunities based on your performance and motivation.
- Full-time, hybrid work model
- The salary range for this position varies from 1850 – 2800 EUR gross, depending on your experience level
- Motivated and friendly colleagues
- Unlimited calls and internet on your mobile
- Health insurance from day 1
- Life insurance
- Paid overtimes