At IDEAPORT RIGA we are implementing and extending CRM platforms focusing on User Experience. We have been providing consulting and outsourcing services for 15 years for our clients in Finland, Sweden, the UK and more. Right now, we are 90 engineers working in a flat structure, and together we try to create a healthy workplace for all of us.
Instead of using technical requirements, we prefer to say what we believe in
- we believe that consultants seeking to understand both – clients' business problems and goals and end users' daily work and goals, deliver more value to their customers and find more purpose in their work.
- we don’t have concerns about our role, status, and ego. Everyone participates equally in finding the best ways to go, and everyone is ready to help even with the most menial work if that’s what is needed
- we share the rewards we’ve earned. Including but not limited to profit share
- just a little bit of sarcasm is never wrong 🙂
If the above makes you feel like you’ve found the environment you’ve been searching for, here are some of the things that you should know:
- We’re looking for someone who has experience in Salesforce business analysis and consulting and would feel comfortable helping clients in the early sales stages of the project and throughout the project journey.
- To succeed in this role, it is preferable if you have one of these Salesforce certificates - Administrator, Business Analyst, Sales, Service or Marketing Cloud certificate.
- To succeed in this role, you would need English as a minimum at B2 level and Latvian or Russian at C2 level.
- Preferably, you’re passionate about UX, and Human centered design and Designing Thinking are not unknown terms. Don’t worry, if you are not an expert, you’ll always have someone supporting you.
- A dynamic environment where you’re not constrained by the boundaries of your role
- Working on diverse projects in diverse teams for international clients
- Standard and extra benefits, like health and life insurance, mobile subscription, and great coffee
- Company and team events, for the mind, mental well-being, and body
- A lot of possibilities to grow professionally - both inside and outside the projects
- Relocation package
- Profit share
- Monthly income: we don’t want to set any limits, but we consider that the monthly salary for this position is not less than EUR 3200 gross)