WEB technologies are conquering the world. They are spreading from browsers into mobile phones and high-loaded backend systems.
And we want you to conquer this world as well by building fast, scalable and modern solutions - which is the top priority for our clients. And we support them in all three dimensions - WEB/Mobile/Backend.
To be true JS Hero means knowing "Clean Code" principles, following trends and good knowledge of your toolkit to be able to design, implement from the scratch and run your solution to make clients happy.
Also, deep knowledge of React is considered a big advantage and will bring +50 points to your karma (don't mix with Karma.js).
So, if you feel like ready to do something great, have abilities to design and implement systems or even to lead the team - just contact us and we will be pleased to discuss our collaboration opportunities.
Will you love working at Idea Port Riga?
IDEA PORT RIGA is a healthy workplace with startup vibes for IT folks on fire, who love well-designed software, creative problem solving, open communication and a flat hierarchy.
We are focused on ux-driven web and mobile application development: 12 years of experience, 90 industry-savvy engineers, €5 million annual turnovers. We care about our people and treat them as human beings, not just human resources. Our success comes from satisfied professionals, keen on the power of helping clients succeed.
Join us on our mission to make the world a better place for clients, peers, yourself and your family.
What we require
- At least 2 years of experience in React development
- Knowing your toolkit: ES6, Webpack, Babel, Express
- Knowing and practicing "The Clean Coder" principles
- Experience working in an agile environment
- English at B1 level
- Latvian or Russian at C2 level
What we consider as an advantage
- Deep knowledge of at least one of frameworks: Angular/Vue
- Experience with building Node.js backend apps
- Team leading experience and estimation skills
- “Automate Everything” mindset, DevOps culture
What we expect
- Design and deliver high-quality solutions, to make end user's happy
- Your commitment to collaborative problem solving
- Keeping solution clean and maintainable in both short-term and long-term
What we offer
- International projects
- Autonomy and accountability for own performance
- Motivated and friendly colleagues
- Trustworthy relationships
- Competitive compensation package
- Profit share
- Unlimited calls and internet in your mobile
- Health and life insurance
- English training classes
- Professional growth and development, participation in conferences and workshops
- Regular entertainment and team building events
- Brutto monthly income: 1500- 3500 EUR
Our promise to you
We promise to use your time wisely. We skip the HR screening session and start with a 1-hour technical interview, followed by the final discussion several days later. Sometimes we give a test task somewhere in between to make sure that our offer is relevant to your skills. The whole process usually takes 15 workdays from the moment we receive your resume.